Do you love beer and travel? A Brews Cruise is the best way to combine those passions! You and a group of adult friends can spend several days exploring craft breweries and enjoying a variety of attractions along the way.
Each tour includes a driver-operated coach, so your group can fully enjoy the experience. Use these four tips to plan the perfect Brews Cruise for your group vacation.
Pick Your Location
Brews Cruise currently operates in several locations across the United States. Choose one that’s near your hometown for a quick getaway. For more adventure, pick a town you’ve never visited before. Where can you go to experience a Brews Cruise?
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Denver, Colorado
- Chicago, Illinois
- Savannah, Georgia
There are also several active tour locations throughout North and South Carolina.
If none of these options appeal to you, you may be able to create your own tour route. Brews Cruise offers group trips in any town with four or more craft breweries.
Plan Other Activities
Drinking beer on a bus is a lot of fun. However, even that can get boring after a while. For group trips that stretch more than one day, try to schedule in other activities to break up the monotony. Depending on the location you choose, you could try:
- Amusement parks
- Museums and cultural attractions
- Guided nature tours
- Rock climbing, hiking, and other outdoor sports
- Concerts and music festivals
Before your trip, spend some time with your friends brainstorming about what you might like to do. Then, use those suggestions to create an itinerary that keeps everyone engaged.
Take Your Party on the Road
For those who choose a distant location for their cruise, renting a party bus is the best way to arrive at your destination in style and comfort. Renting a charter bus to get your group to your Brews Cruise starting point offers several important perks.
- Spend your travel time getting ready for the main event with adult beverages onboard.
- Reduce the likelihood of a member getting lost or arriving late while traveling solo.
- Reduce individual travel expenses with shared transportation.
- After your cruise, use the time it takes to get home to relax instead of negotiating traffic or airport terminals.
Some buses come with a beverage bar installed, so you can stay hydrated throughout your trip.
Organize Before the Day Arrives
Planning group trips takes a lot of work. Don’t leave any details until the last minute. Make a plan early to ensure your trip is everything you want it to be. Some important tasks to take of include:
- Securing everyone’s payment for the trip.
- Making a list of items everyone should bring along.
- Reserving hotel rooms or purchasing event tickets.
Reserve your Brews Cruise spot as early as possible. This will give you time to adjust your plans if circumstances change.