ALEXANDRIA, Va. – BusRates.com has upgraded and updated its website.
BusRates.com is the free, searchable database of nearly all USDOT-registered bus companies that makes it easy for buyers to find a charter or tour bus that best suits their needs.
The site draws more than 110,000 visits monthly by groups looking for a bus.
The upgrades to the BusRates’ website provide its coach operator subscribers with new tools and options to customize and optimize their listings to receive the highest-quality leads possible.
“These improvements help our subscribers customize their listings to make themselves even more visible to potential customers,” said Eric Elliott, BusRates program manager.
“And these enhancements in turn also improve the user’s experience by allowing them to more easily find the bus company with whom they want to do business,” Elliott added
The improvements include:
- One-click profile and fleet updating
- Easily forwarded request for quotes (RFQs) to multiple email addresses
- Bid for placement options
- Easily add and remove metro areas
- Upload and resize bus images
- Run monthly traffic reports
- Customer review and reply options
- Integration with RBS system
More information can be found at www.busrates.com.